Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Home for Thanksgiving

Residence Halls closed this morning at 9:00AM, so I had everything packed up (for the most part yesterday) and sat the desk from 7:30-8:30 and then I was off. Have I ever told you how much I dislike driving (especially on highways)? A little bit here and there is fine, I like driving through places that have slower speed limits and more things to look at, but 2 and 1/2 hours from Rock Hill to North Augusta is just aggravating! It is good thinking time, I guess.

I got back home around lunchtime.. I was glad to see my mom and dad and brother again. I think the last time I had seen them was during Fall Break. (which now that I think of it, wasn't that long ago)

My brother plays the baritone now. He couldn't wait to play Jingle Bells for me. He's freaking awesome at it. I doodled him.

No comments: