Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rather old Show...

I was looking through some files on my external hard drive yesterday and I found some photos from an art show that I'm not sure if I posted yet.. so here they are!



The coffee shop is called Cupps. Their beliefs are Coffee, Culture, Conversation. I agree.


Opening night. Remember the painting on the bottom left in my Maya room? There it is, in it's glorious original colors on the back wall! (It's a collaboration from Brandon Oxendine and meeee)


The guitar playing barista! Someone remind me what his name is.. He was a super cool fella.
Sadly, this coffee shop is no longer where it was. They shut down/moved/I don't know where they are, but for a while there, was an awesome meeting place for Friday Arts Project.




4 comments:

Carlee said...

They closed, disappeared. some of the people that worked there are still around. but cupps is very gone. "our hearts are still broken" mcb says. It's a Groucho's now. we tried to go in there... it was painful.

Carlee said...

p.s. AAAAAA thank you for posting these!!

Unknown said...

I miss cupps. :(
But a new coffeeshop opened up downtown. I have yet to try it.

Courtney Brooke Vaughan said...

No problem- I forgot I had them! Does anyone know where our arts went? I'm curious.