Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disney World Christmastime

If you haven't caught on already, I am at Walt Disney World. The plan was to work a lot, draw a little, make a lot of minimum wage $$$ and come home for Christmas. And without fail, my plans changed. For reasons that still haven't been fully explained to me, I found out that work would not be an option for the next few weeks.... economy...job freeze....social security number...blah blah blah..

So you are asking, "Why are you still there if there was no work for you?"
Ah, but I have found work! It's called "Learn how to be a better drawer!" (And thinker, and reader, and hammock swinger, and writer, and french speaking person)
And that's what I've been doing- drawing allll the time, and reading, and writing, and thinking... and I'm also trying to get better at French. It's all pretty wonderful and relaxing. (Though I do miss my momma and daddy and little bro- Christmas will come soon)
Enough talking- SHOW ME PICTURES!!

[I do love a Christmassy-Castle background-character-meet-and-greet]

[This man had a small girl growing out of his shoulders. Cool!]



More soon.

No comments: