Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Carriage House Studio Setup

As I have just moved again, setting up studio to get work done has been a challenge. But, maybe not so much since I only have one table and not the strength to carry it up a narrow staircase all by myself!

I keep trying to remember to take pictures of the new house I've moved into, but I stay so busy drawing and spending time at various Savannah libraries during the day that I forget.

In the effort of trying to keep up with this thing (and hopefully I will be posting regularly again during the summer months), here are some photos of my new work area and the super-awesome-makeshift-"light table" that my generous family donated from their basement. (it's actually the table that I grew up having meals on when I was little, so it's kind of strange to me to be doing what I think is 'grown up work' on it.... and the only reason why I call it 'grown up work' is because it's what I can see myself doing for the rest of my life. And, at some point during the rest of my life, I'll be a grown up. ... ramble, ramble ramble...)


No comments: