Monday, August 20, 2007

Confidance! It's moving across America!

Ok, so in an earlier post, I mentioned something called the Confidence Dance-- or the Confidance...

Well, I just found out that my friend Julie Lund from Summer Project (she lives in Washington) took all the videos she filmed of us dancing and spliced them all together into one giant 'Of Montreal' music video! It really is fantastic..


Nick Perere, Louisiana native and choreograper of the Confidance is one of those guys who is gonna change the world. Eventually, the Confidance is going to spread throughout the entirety of New York, the Americas, and quite likely all of human population. I have this picture in my head of masses and masses of people Confidancing all in one big place.... maybe an "every tribe, every tongue, and every nation" kind of thing..

(just kidding... sort of...)

No comments: